- Walking distance: 4 km
- Duration: 3 ½ – 4 hour
- Number of individual tastings: 8-9 – Makes up a whole meal
- Meeting Time: Monday-Saturday 10.30 | Sunday 11.00
- Meeting place: Torvehallerne Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K | check the map here
- Language: English or Danish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- We can arrange vegetarian menus and take food allergies into account if notified beforehand. Please let us know in the commentary field while booking. We cannot change the tastings once the tour has begun. We are not able to arrange a 100% vegan menu due to the variety of tasting locations.
We will start at Torvehallerne, the new covered market halls, where we will sample artisan cheese, developed in collaboration with the city’s Michelin-starred chefs. Try liquorice, caramels and preserves from some of the most interesting small producers. We will explore the city, wander through Copenhagen Botanical Gardens, relaxing in the beautiful green surroundings. All that while talking about produce and local foods.
During our Culinary Experience Tour we will pass several of the city’s greatest landmarks and discuss its history. Food being always the focus. Exclusive to this tour we will try the open sandwiches called smørrebrød as well as a microbrewery where we sample three different types of home-brewed beer.
The most classic and un-missable street food in Copenhagen is a hotdog, which we serve in a gourmet version. Finally we will end at Torvehallerne again and you will have a chance to explore further on your own, not to mention do some shopping. So make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to explore the city and its food after the tour. Tastings may vary according to season and supply.Price: 900 DKK/121 EUR | Children age 3-12: 550 DKK/75 EUR [post_title] => The Culinary Experience tour [post_excerpt] => The Culinary Experience is our most in depth exploration of the city of Copenhagen and its food. [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => the-culinary-experience-tour-4-hours [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-05-04 12:06:41 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-05-04 12:06:41 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://foodtours.eu/?post_type=experience&p=325 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => experience [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
The Culinary Experience is our most in depth exploration of the city of Copenhag...
- Walking distance: around 3 km
- Duration:little over 2 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 3 microbreweries
- Meeting Time: Wednesday to Sunday at 17.30
- Meeting place:By The Tiger Statue On Oslo S| check the map here
- Language: English or Norwegian ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- You have to be at least 21 years old to be able to participate
We will meet by the Tiger Statue outside of the main train station ” Oslo S”. The guide will take you on an easy walk towards the local area of Oslo ” Grunnerløkka”. The tour consist of showing you some places that you might have hard time finding and the pubs we will visit are completely unique.
At each of our stops, next to exceptional lagers and different types of ale, we will also serve you a yummy snack to help you soak up the drinks before our next stop. You will be introduce to the beer making processes and hear some of the fascinating stories about the history of this beautiful, nordic capital. So join us and enjoy the best Oslo has to offer. No actual meal will be served during this tour. Guest are expected to provide it for themselves before or after the tour.
Obs. Some of our tasting locations might have the possibility to offer you either wine or cider tasting. Please let the guide know as soon as you meet he/she.
Price: 950 NOK
- Walking distance: 4 km
- Duration:4 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 6-7 – Makes up for a whole meal
- Meeting Time: Monday – Saturday 10.00 | (accommodate your preferred starting time ONLY on Private Tour check Corporate/Groups)
- Meeting place: Östermalms Saluhall, Östermalmstorg, 114 42 Stockholm| check the map here (It is the main entrance facing Nybrogatan)
- Language: English or Swedish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- Tour is also available by special request
Starting off in the Östermalm area, popularised by the rich and the famous, we introduce you to the traditions of Swedish food. From richly flavoured and exquisite cheeses to game meat. On top of that beer that is crowned “The Gold of The North”. You get a red-carpet like infusion into the world of Swedish delights at the high end Östermalms Market Hall.
Heading towards the heart of the city we will let you indulge in a traditional Swedish lunch. Along the way we will also introduce you to the crown jewel of our proud Nordic kitchen; the meatball! You will learn what types of potatoes to serve with it, why we have specific jams for it and other fun facts.
Moving on we will guide you through the beautiful Kings Garden. We will pass the the area that Vogue Magazine voted the “third coolest district in the world”. The tour will end in Old Town, an area that dates back to the 13th century and consists of medieval alleyways and architecture. Here we will treat you with some traditional candy and sweets. Vegetarian options can be arranged, however, we CANNOT arrange a 100% vegan menu due to the variety of the tastings.(unfortunately during these difficult times we have had to raise the price for single person bookings to avoid cancelling tours).
Price: 900 SEK /90 EUR | Children age 3-11: 500 SEK/50 EUR
The Nordic Food Walk takes you on an adventurous journey into the tastes, flavou...
- Walking distance: 3 km
- Duration: 4 hours
- Amount of food: Makes up for a whole meal and more!
- Meeting Time: Monday – Saturday 11.00AM | (accommodate your preferred starting time ONLY on Private Tour check Corporate/Groups)
- Meeting place: Mariatorget subway Station, postcode: 118 48 Stockholm|Entrance at the corner of Swedenborgsgatan and Wollmar Yxkullsgatan
- Language: English (additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- Tour is also available by special request
Join us as we introduce you to the meatless possibilities of Stockholm that are filled with good food, fun vibes and plenty of creativity. This tour will travel through the neighborhood of Södermalm as we visit establishments that serve the finest vegetarian choices to be found in the city. The area is an exciting mix of neighborhood delis and cutting edge restaurants where the best chefs work their magic, every day of the week.
We will visit vegetarian restaurants with some of the city’s best atmosphere and indulge in a feast of healthy food. Come enjoy everything from a vegan buffet with inspiration from many different cultures to conscious eating and getting high on food and positive vibes. While exploring the neighborhood and its green oasis we will take you to some of the trendiest vegetarian hotspots and by far one of the most breathtaking views of Stockholm.
With focus on an environmentally cautious and planet-friendly diet that is good for your health and the earth this tour is sure to leave your stomach, your senses and your aura fully satisfied.
Price: 900 SEK/90 EUR | Children age 3-12: 600 SEK/60 EUR[post_title] => The Vegetarian Tour [post_excerpt] => The perfect tour for the vegetarian food lover who wishes for an introduction to Stockholm. [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => the-vegetarian-tour [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-05-10 10:55:55 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-05-10 10:55:55 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://foodtours.eu/?post_type=experience&p=313 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => experience [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
The perfect tour for the vegetarian food lover who wishes for an introduction to...