Press coverage for Copenhagen Food Tours:
In recent years we have been fortunate enough to be visited by many members of the press. We have therefore been featured in several major publications and loads of blogs and other mentions.
We have made a collection below from some of the lovely people who have been on our food tours and decided to write about or film their experiences with us.
- USA Today
- Norwegian Inflight magazine
- Hong Kong U Magazine
- And our West End Tour was mentioned as one of the best foodie experiences in Europe in the Guardian here.
- National Geographic even paid us a visit.
- The Evening Standard segment was full of the mood of the season.
- Here is a little video of Maria explaining our plans and goals
- Lonely Planet December issue
- Vogue India came on tour in 2019 and took some pictures.
- Here is a piece in the Guardian about our vegetarian tour in Stockholm. Declaring it one of the best in Europe.
- This spring we did a piece on licorice for the German news station ARD
Blogs and travel guides:
- Dumont direkt
- This wonderful video blog from last year
- And this fun video blog
- Here we are on Culture Trip under best things for a foodie to do in Copenhagen.
- We are among the 25 best things to do in Copenhagen.
- And here is a little mention of us in a travel blog
- And here in Eat, Live, Travel, Write
- On the Danhostel Website
- In Finnish
- Adelante Blog
- The renowned travel agency 50 degrees north
- A little mention on a Video blog
- For Copenhagen Food Festival
- In French
- In Chinese on Amanda Tastes
- In German, twice🙂
- And here is a podcast where we were interviewed
- In Oslo we were mentioned in the Parkinn Blog
- Another lovely blog post
- A video for the Italians out there.
- This is a longer one where our tour comes in at min 7
- Here is a little talk we did with the Eurid project about the use of the extension.
- And our subsequent mention in their illustrated magazine.