The long clear nights of Scandinavia are justly famous. After a long day of sightseeing it is nice to enjoy the gourmet scene of Copenhagen while the long twilight closes in and the people of the city come out to play.
- Walking distance: 3 km
- Duration: 2 1/2-3 hour
- Number of individual tastings: 6 – Makes a whole meal
- Meeting Time: Monday-Thursday 17.30 PM
- Meeting place: Torvehallerne Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København K | check the map here
- Language: English or Danish ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- We can arrange vegetarian menus and take food allergies into account if notified beforehand. Please let us know in the commentary field while booking. We are not able to arrange a 100% vegan menu due to the variety of tasting locations.
The Gourmet Evening Stroll is an excellent way to have a dinner experience in Copenhagen. It is a lighter and more relaxed tour than the Culinary Experience. There is also less walking as it is no more than 2 1/2-3 km.
We will start at Torvehallerne, the new covered market halls. Here we will have a number of smaller tastings as a first course and we will challenge your tastebuds with a competition or two.
We then visit a nearby gourmet restaurant for a main course, a Michelin level fish course, and a glass of wine and a chance to sit and relax and enjoy the mood of a Copenhagen summer night.
Finally we end in the party district of Nørrebro with beer and a dessert as well as a small prize for the winner of the tasting competitions. Along the way you will see how the people of Copenhagen themselves enjoy clear evening and shake off the dark and cold of winter. Tastings may vary according to season and supply.Price: 1000 DKK/135 EUR | Children age 3-12: 600 DKK/81 EUR