Sadly this tour is currently unavailable.
No city in the world has embraced the micro brewing wave with quite the same passion as Oslo. This exclusive, microbrewery beer tour will show you a different side of the city. Wandering through the trendiest area of town, known as Grunerløkka, we will introduce you to the real Oslo experience!
- Walking distance: around 3 km
- Duration:little over 2 hours
- Number of individual tastings: 3 microbreweries
- Meeting Time: Wednesday to Saturday at 18.00
- Meeting place: Outside the Freia Chocolate Store on Carl Johan street by Grand Hotel
- Language: English or Norwegian ( additional languages available ONLY on private tours)
- You have to be at least 21 years old to be able to participate
We will meet by the Tiger Statue outside of the main train station ” Oslo S”. The guide will take you on an easy walk towards the local area of Oslo ” Grunnerløkka”. The tour consist of showing you some places that you might have hard time finding and the pubs we will visit are completely unique.
At each of our stops, next to exceptional lagers and different types of ale, we will also serve you a yummy snack to help you soak up the drinks before our next stop. You will be introduce to the beer making processes and hear some of the fascinating stories about the history of this beautiful, nordic capital. So join us and enjoy the best Oslo has to offer. No actual meal will be served during this tour. Guest are expected to provide it for themselves before or after the tour.
Obs. Some of our tasting locations might have the possibility to offer you either wine or cider tasting. Please let the guide know as soon as you meet he/she.
Price: 950 NOK